JW MARRIOTT DESERT SPRINGS RESORT & SPA LAUNCHES TWO ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIPS FOR GOLF AND SPA ENTHUSIASTS
Unlimited golf on two championship courses, monthly treatment and access to Southern California’s largest luxury spa, complimentary room nights, and discounted services; purchase by December 31, 2016 to receive special rate and incentives
(Palm Desert, CA; November 15, 2016) – Beginning November 2016, JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa offers two new membership deals for those looking for year-round tranquility and access to limitless golf. The Palm Desert resort, recipient of the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice: Top Southern California Resorts, allows guests to take advantage of the award-winning facilities with an Epic Golf and Resort Membership ($950 per person annually when purchased by December 31, 2016) and a Spa Wellness Membership (starting at $1,500 per person if purchased by December 31, 2016).
Epic Golf and Resort Membership
Designed by esteemed architect Ted Robinson, Desert Springs’ two 18-hole championship golf courses offer premier conditions for professionals and entry-level players. PGA golf professionals are readily available for professional private and group lessons.
The 12-month membership includes:
· Unlimited golf ($30 per round) on two championship courses
· 14 days of advance tee times
· Complimentary use of the driving range, two putting greens, and GPS-equipped golf carts
· Access to the tennis program and hard, clay, and grass courts
· Access to the Oasis Pool (restricted to the public)
· 15% discount on resort’s gourmet restaurants (alcohol not included)
· 20% discounts on spa services, retail products, and hair salon services
Membership is available for $950 per person if purchased by December 31, 2016 ($2,000 after) and includes two complimentary room nights in a Signature View Guest Room.
Spa Wellness Membership
Surrounded by Venetian-inspired waterways and the Santa Rosa Mountains, the Spa at Desert Springs is a serene and scenic destination for wellness experiences. The 38,000 square-foot facility offers 48 treatment rooms, a salon, a saltwater pool, and treatments incorporating ancient healing methods.
The tiered membership offers the following:
· Access to the spa for use of the relaxation lounges, eucalyptus and lavender steam rooms, aromatic hammam, whirlpools, saltwater lap pool, fitness center and classes
· One 60-minute treatment per month
· Access to daily fitness classes and wellness lectures led by certified Biggest Loser Resort trainers
· 15% discount on Spa Bistro and resort’s gourmet restaurants (alcohol not included)
· 20% discount on spa services, retail products, and hair salon services
Membership is $1,700 for six months per person and $3,000 annually per person. An introductory rate of $1,500 is available for six months and $2,500 annually if purchased by December 31, 2016. Additionally, early bookers receive a complimentary Signature View guest room and an InBody body composition analysis, proving a comprehensive view of balance of body fat and lean mass, intracellular, extracellular, and total body water, and a segmental lean analysis.
For more information on each of these memberships, guests can contact Esther Fuller at 760.837.1276 or email@example.com.
About JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa
JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa, located in the heart of California’s Coachella Valley and framed by three majestic mountain ranges, is a sprawling oasis offering a remarkable contrast to the stark beauty of the desert. The AAA Four-Diamond property is one of the largest resort and convention complexes in the southwestern United States. The resort’s recently refreshed 884 guest rooms and suites are located in wings surrounding swimming pools, lakes, verdant fairways, lush gardens, and manicured lawns. Guest rooms are spacious and include separate tubs and showers, iHome audio systems, and private balconies. Featured dining options include Mikado Japanese Steakhouse, The L Bar, Oasis Bar & Grille, Fisherman’s Landing, Rockwood Grill, and Blue Star Lounge. The resort boasts an award-winning 38,000-square-foot-spa and recreation facilities that include two recently-renovated Ted Robinson championship golf courses, an 18-hole putting course, 20 tennis courts, basketball courts, lawn croquet, badminton, biking, and more. For more information, follow the resort on Facebook and Twitter or visit www.haveitalldesertsprings.com.