GOLFTEC Unveils Special Gift Packages for Holiday Season
Lesson and Club Fitting Options Offer Exceptional Savings to Help Golfers Improve During Winter Months
(Englewood, Colo.) – GOLFTEC, the world leader in golf instruction and custom club fitting, unveils special holiday packages for gift givers so golfers of all skill levels can improve over the holiday season.
Available through December 31, GOLFTEC is offering the following bundles and promotions. More information available at golftec.com/gifts:
- Gold Holiday Package: 60-minute Swing Evaluation, three 30-minute lessons, three 30-minute practice sessions and one TECFIT club fitting session for $395
- Silver Holiday Package: 60-minute Swing Evaluation, one 30-minute lesson, one 30-minute practice session and one TECFIT club fitting session for $295
- 10% off all regular Lesson Packs and Game Plans
- Free TECFIT club fitting with qualifying purchase of clubs
- Swing Evaluations include video analysis, motion measurement technology, a fact-based diagnosis of the student’s swing and recommended game plan to help them achieve their goals.
- Game Plans include sequential, one-on-one lessons conducted by GOLFTEC Certified Personal Coaches in private indoor Training Bays, as well as other fundamental elements to maximize improvement like video-based practice, course strategy and a TECFIT® club fitting session.
“The winter months are a perfect time for golfers to improve their skills and get one-hundred percent ready for the next season,” says Joe Assell, Co-Founder and CEO of GOLFTEC. “Our expert coaches and technology-driven approach have made a massive difference to hundreds of thousands of golfers who are playing the best golf of their lives since coming to GOLFTEC.”
Conducting more lessons than any company in the world – roughly 1 million per year – GOLFTEC’s data-centric approach has led to the average student dropping seven strokes from their game. Lessons are conducted indoors in training bays and outside on the golf course to deliver comprehensive, unique instruction to every student. TECSWING®, GOLFTEC’s proprietary teaching technology, drives the company’s factual approach to golf instruction, while their recently enhanced TECFIT® custom club fitting program delivers a Tour-like fitting experience matching the golfer’s unique ball flight data with thousands of potential clubhead/shaft options to identify optimal equipment. Nearly 75% of golfers who experience a TECFIT custom driver fitting gain an average of 25 yards over their previous equipment.
To learn more about GOLFTEC, please visit golftec.com or call 877-446-5383.
Since 1995, GOLFTEC has become the world’s largest provider of golf lessons and premium club fittings, operating more than 200 corporately-owned and franchised Training Centers in all major U.S. cities, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. A top employer of PGA Professionals, the company’s 700-plus coaches have taught more than eight million lessons with students dropping an average of seven strokes from their scorecards. GOLFTEC’s highly-trained coaches leverage more data on the golf swing than anyone else in the world for a completely fact-based approach to instruction, practice and club fitting. GOLFTEC’s industry-leading position in golf improvement is augmented by its SwingTRU Motion Study™ – the largest ever conducted on golf swing mechanics.