GOLFTEC Unveils Special Gift Packages for Holiday Season
Multiple Options Offer Exceptional Savings, Help All Players Improve During Winter Months
(Centennial, Colo.) – GOLFTEC – the world leader in golf lessons and club fitting, as well as the top employer of PGA Professionals – announces special holiday packages for golfers and gift givers, allowing players to experience the company’s famed Swing Evaluations, Lesson Packs and TECFIT club fitting at a great value.
These renowned services are proven to help players of all skill levels improve and enjoy their time on the course exponentially. Available through December 31, the company is offering the following special bundles and promotions, more information is available at www.golftec.com/holiday:
- Silver Holiday Package: 60-minute Swing Evaluation, one 30-minute lesson, one 30-minute practice session and one TECFIT club fitting session for $295
- Gold Holiday Package: 60-minute Swing Evaluation, three 30-minute lessons, three 30-minute practice sessions and one TECFIT club fitting session for $395
- 10% off all regular Lesson Packs and Game Plans
- 10% off for existing GOLFTEC students
- Swing Evaluations include video analysis, motion measurement, a fact-based diagnosis and recommendation of a specific game plan, which includes fundamental elements like course strategy and a TECFIT® club fitting session. A Swing Evaluation and TECFIT session can each be purchased for $125, respectively. While the majority of lessons are taught indoors in private bays, coaches also accompany players for on-course/outdoor lessons to ensure they are comfortable in real world situations.
“These Holiday Packages offer a way for golfers of any skill level to improve their swing and get fitted with the clubs that will help them play the best golf of their lives,” says Joe Assell, Co-Founder and CEO of GOLFTEC. “With climate-controlled indoor hitting bays, golfers can train proficiently during the winter months to ensure they shoot low scores come spring.”
Highly efficient and boasting a 96 percent success rate, GOLFTEC lessons are taught one-on-one by Certified Personal Coaches using proprietary teaching technology. Developing a comprehensive improvement plan for each student is the foundation of GOLFTEC’s philosophy.
GOLFTEC has taught more than 7 million lessons at nearly 200 locations worldwide. Committed to strengthening the industry and hiring only the best staff, GOLFTEC coaches are experienced professionals, most of whom have taught thousands of lessons. Each goes through a rigorous multi-week certification at GOLFTEC University, including continued advanced training to master the analysis of golf swing mechanics, the technology of the GOLFTEC system, and the most productive teaching techniques.
To learn more about GOLFTEC, please visit www.golftec.com or call 877-446-5383.
The world leader in golf lessons and top employer of PGA Professionals has a 96 percent success rate among its students. Since 1995, GOLFTEC Certified Personal Coaches, the vast majority of whom are PGA Professionals, have given more than 7 million lessons. The company operates hundreds of centers worldwide and has a presence in almost all major U.S. cities, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea. All lessons are based on the company’s “Five Factors:” Fact-Based Diagnosis, Sequential Lessons, Video-Based Practice, Advanced Retention Tools, and TECFIT® club-fitting. To date, more than 600 GOLFTEC Coaches work across a global network of Improvement Centers, consisting of both corporately-owned and franchise-owned locations and employees.