Bridgestone Golf Releases Patriotic Themed Hats, Bags and Headcovers
(COVINGTON, GA) – Bridgestone Golf – innovator and manufacturer of premium golf balls, clubs and accessories – is celebrating the season’s second major championship with the release of limited edition, USA-themed hats, bags and headcovers.
Each piece is specially designed in a red, white and blue color scheme and available at select retailers or through Bridgestone Golf’s website at www.bridgestonegolf.com. Details on the new lines include:
- “USA Collection” Headwear – Structured performance polyester cap with bold base color in either navy blue or red with decorative stars and stripes and Bridgestone’s logo embroidered on the front ($24)
- Bags – Three models:
- Staff Bag – Replica of what Bridgestone staff players will use during the U.S. Open ($450
- Stand Bag – High-quality craftsmanship; red, white, blue coloring ($299)
- Lightweight TourB Stand Bag – Just 4.2 pounds, perfect for walking ($159)
- Headcovers – Exact replicas of what Bridgestone Staff players will be using at Erin Hills, available in sets of three to accommodate a driver, fairway wood and hybrid ($99).
“We wanted to do something really special for our customers to commemorate the national championship,” says Zack Kupperbusch, Bridgestone Golf Clubs and Accessories Marketing Coordinator. “These special edition products capture the excitement and tradition associated with this event and allow our Tour Staff and fans to display their patriotism in a fun and fashionable way.”
Additional information on all Bridgestone Golf accessories can be found at https://bridgestonegolf.com/en-us/style.
Bridgestone’s professional staff features FedExCup champion Brandt Snedeker, Olympics bronze medalist Matt Kuchar, Masters winner Fred Couples, three-time major champion Nick Price and rising stars Bryson DeChambeau and Hudson Swafford.
About Bridgestone Golf
Bridgestone Golf USA is based in Covington, GA and manufactures premium golf balls, clubs and accessories under Bridgestone and Precept brands. The company started making golf balls in 1935 and, as the world’s largest tire manufacturer, leverages its 900 rubber polymer science engineers worldwide to produce high-performing products. Customer swing and related data, captured through its popular, nationwide ball-fitting program, advises continuous advancement of ball technology. Bridgestone Golf USA is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bridgestone Sports Co. Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo.
More information: bridgestonegolf.com.